Nikitina Anna Valeryevna
Researcher of the Neurological Department
Titles: Candidate of Medical Sciences.
1. 2003-2009-Medical Faculty, Moscow State Medical University, Moscow.
2. 2009-2011-residency in neurology, Botkin State Clinical Hospital, Moscow.
3. 2011-2014-postgraduate study at the Department of Neurology of the SBOU DPO RMAPO, Moscow
4. 2014-Defense of the dissertation for the degree of Candidate of Medical Sciences.
5. 2014-primary retraining in the specialty "Reflexology", I. M. Sechenov Moscow State Medical University, Moscow.
November 2011-September 2014-Botkin State Clinical Hospital, neurologist
September 2012-September 2013-MBU of the city district of Balashikha " CRH " polyclinic No. 4, neurologist
October 2014-present-Moscow Clinical Research Center, Researcher of the Neurological Department
Diseases that I treat:
Consequences of acute and chronic disorders of cerebral circulation, condition after traumatic brain and spinal injuries, pain syndromes of various etiologies (osteochondrosis, arthrosis, myositis), headaches, dizziness, mono-and polyneuropathy, plexopathy, radiculopathy, myopathy, degenerative brain diseases (Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease), multiple sclerosis, somatoform disorders autonomic nervous system and neurotic disorders.
Author of more than 10 scientific papers.