Yulia Nikolaevna Orlova
Отделение диагностической эндоскопии
Scientific degree: Candidate of Medical Sciences.
Education and vocational training:
1990-1997-higher education, doctor in the specialty "Medical care", Russian State Medical University.
1994-1996-internship in the specialty "therapy", Russian State Medical University.
1997-professional retraining in the specialty "ultrasound diagnostics", Russian Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education.
2006-advanced training in the specialty "therapy".
2004, 2009, 2011-advanced training in the specialty "gastroenterology".
2001, 2007, 2012-advanced training in the specialty "ultrasound diagnostics".
Work experience and work experience:
work experience in the specialties "gastroenterology" and "ultrasound diagnostics" - 17 years, work experience - 18 years of work in the Central Research Institute of Gastroenterology as a laboratory assistant, junior researcher, researcher, senior researcher of the Laboratory of Visual Research Methods.
2004. - defense of the dissertation for the degree of Candidate of Medical Sciences "Gallbladder cholesterol. Clinical and ultrasonographic research", Central Research Institute of Gastroenterology, scientific supervisor, MD, Ilchenko A. A.
- more than 50 scientific papers,
- 2 patents,
- 1 chapter in the monograph,
- 1 guide for doctors,
- 4 teaching aids for doctors and students,
- 3 publications-in foreign journals,
- 31-in scientific publications recommended for publishing the results of dissertation research.
ultrasound diagnostics, endoscopic ultrasonography, diseases of the digestive tract, organs of the pancreato-biliary system.
Membership in professional associations:
- Russian Association of Ultrasound Diagnostics Specialists in Medicine,
- Russian Endoscopic Society,
- European Group for Endoscopic Ultrasonography.