Klimets Anna Gennadievna
- From 2011 to 2017, the First Moscow State Medical University named after I. M. Sechenov, specialty "medical care".
- From 2017 to 2019, MCSC named after A. S. Loginov, clinical residency in the specialty "therapy»
- In 2019, the Moscow State Medical University named after A. I. Evdokimov, professional retraining in the specialty "rheumatology»
- Additional education: 11.2020-Preceptorship on Rheumatoid Arthritis “RA-DOCTOR”, Amsterdam Rheumatology & Immunology Center, the Netherlands.
- 09.2019-01.2020-General practitioner of the Rheumatology Department of the Loginov Moscow State Medical Center.
- 02.2020-present-Rheumatologist of the Rheumatological and Consultative-diagnostic Department of the Loginov Moscow State Medical Center.
Professional skills, research interests:
Diagnosis and treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, psoriatic arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, systemic scleroderma, systemic vasculitis, gout and other rheumatic pathologies.
Co-author of scientific articles, participant of various Russian and international conferences, seminars and master classes, including as a speaker.
Certificate in the specialty "Rheumatology" from 27.12.2019