Natalia V. Nesterova
Cardiologist Department of Diagnostics and General Therapy
2009-2015 - N. I. Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University, Moscow
Medical faculty, Medical business
2016-Internship, I. N. Pirogov RNIMU, Therapy, State Clinical Hospital No. 24
2017-General Practitioner, N. I. Pirogov State Medical University, General Practitioner (family doctor)
2017-Cardiologist, Federal State Autonomous Educational Institution of Higher Education, Peoples ' Friendship University of Russia.
2017-2019-General practitioner at KDC No. 6, branch 1, GP 138
2019-Cardiologist in the Cardiology Department of the State Clinical Hospital No. 24
2020-General practitioner in K31 City
2020 - General practitioner in DC 3
2020-present-General practitioner at the Loginov Moscow Medical Research Center
General practitioner, General Practitioner, Cardiologist
Skills and abilities
- The ability to navigate in any situation and make independent decisions.
- Knowledge of modern principles and methods of diagnosis and treatment of diseases.
- Experience of receiving patients with diseases of the lungs, gastrointestinal tract, kidneys, and ZSSS.
Modern methods of diagnosis and treatment
- diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (GERD, gastritis, duodenitis, gallstone disease, biliary dyskinesia, Gilbert's disease, dyspepsia, intestinal dysbacteriosis, fatty hepatosis, constipation, diarrhea, management after cholecystectomy)
- diseases of the cardiovascular system (hypertension, angina, chest pain, ),
- respiratory system (ARVI, tracheitis, bronchitis,pneumonia, bronchial asthma)
- diseases of the spine (osteochondrosis)
- joint diseases (gout, arthrosis, arthritis)
- kidney diseases (pyelonephritis, cystitis, urolithiasis
- diseases of the cardiovascular system
Participation in conferences
2017,2018,2020-National Congress of Therapists
2018,2019-Scientific and Practical Conference " Nesterov Readings»