Shabanova Oksana Nikolaevna
Head of the Department of Diagnostics and General Therapy, General Practitioner
- Orenburg State Medical Academy, specialty " Medical science»
- Internship in the specialty "Therapy", Orenburg State Medical Academy
- Moscow City University of Management of the Government of Moscow professional retraining MBA, specialty: "Management in healthcare»
- Moscow Institute of Law, Faculty of Law, Lawyer, specialty " Jurisprudence "(criminal law specialization)
- Professional retraining in the specialty "Geriatrics" in 2013 at the Moscow State Medical University named after A. I. Evdokimov of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation.
- Professional retraining in the Moscow State University of Food Production in the specialty "Health organization and public Health" in 2015.
- Professional retraining in the specialty "General Medical Practice (family medicine)" at the Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation in 2017.
- Professional retraining in LLC " Moscow Multidisciplinary Center for Professional Retraining and Advanced Training "in the specialty "Hematology" in 2019.
General medical experience: 13 years old
2009-2011-general practitioner of MMPUZ "GB No. 2 of Orsk", Orsk
2011-2015-general practitioner of the State Medical Institution "GP No. 91 DZM", Moscow
2015-2016 Head of the Therapeutic department of the State Medical Institution "DC 3 DZM", Moscow
2016-2016. methodologist of the State Medical Institution "DC 3 DZM", Moscow
2016-2020 Head of the branch-specialist doctor, chief freelance geriatrician of the Southern Administrative District of the State Medical Institution "DC 3 DZM", Moscow
2020-present Head of the Department of Diagnostics and General Therapy of the State Medical Institution of the Moscow State Medical Center named after A. S. Loginov DZM.
- "Health Organization and Public health»
- "General Practitioner»
Skills and abilities
Removal and decoding of ECG, FVD, management of patients of the general therapeutic profile, patients of the older age group, patients with coronavirus infection.
To study the peculiarities of the course of internal diseases in elderly patients with coronavirus infection.
Therapeutic, gastroenterological pathology.