Dymova Alisa Vladimirovna
2018-graduated from Sechenov University with a degree in medical science.
2020-completed her residency at the Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University of the Ministry of health of Russia in the specialty "Obstetrics and Gynecology" on the basis of gkb No. 40 in the 3rd oncology department.
2020-underwent professional retraining at the medical and biological University of innovation and continuing education of the federal state budgetary institution SSC fmbc. Burnazyan FMBA of Russia, specialty "ultrasound diagnostics"
2020-passed professional retraining in the private educational institution of additional professional education "International University of Education and Science" in the specialty "Oncology"
List of skills
Operation assistance (LS, LT):
- extirpation of the uterus with appendages
- extirpation of the large oil seal
- ligation of uterine arteries
- ligation of internal iliac arteries
- operation Wertheim
- operation Duquesne
- Perform extirpation of the uterus with appendages
- resection of the large omentum
- LS adnexectomy
- separate diagnostic scraping
- conization of the cervix
- biopsy of the cervix, vulva
- trepan-biopsy of the formation of the small pelvis under the control of ultrasound
- drainage of the abdominal cavity
She participated in the international congresses of the European Association of Urology in 2018 in Copenhagen and in 2019 in Barcelona.
He is a member of the American Society of Clinical Oncology and the Russian society of Clinical Oncology (RUSSCO).
Author and co-author of more than 10 publications in Russian and foreign publications.