Kiryanov Vitaly Alexandrovich
Branch of MCSC named after A. S. Loginov on Pavlov
* 2008-2014 studied at the Maimonides state Classical Academy, Moscow, majoring in medical science. In 2014 he received a diploma in medicine.
* 2014-2015 trained in residency in the specialty "obstetrics and gynecology" FSBEI HPE "Maimonides state Classical Academy" Moscow.
* 2015-2017 studied in the residency of the federal state budgetary institution "State Scientific Center of coloproctology named after A. N. Ryzhykh" of the Ministry of health of the Russian Federation, Moscow. Qualification "endoscopist"
* 2017-2021 worked as an endoscopist in the Department of diagnostic endoscopy and surgery of the federal state budgetary institution "NMITS of coloproctology named after A. N. Ryzhykh"
Ministry Of Health Of Russia.
* 2021 to the present - GBUZ MCSC named after A. S. Loginov dzm (Moscow).
Membership in professional medical organizations:
* Association of coloproctologists of Russia (ACR),
• Russian endoscopic society (Rando);
Direction of activity:
* Diagnostic endoscopy;
• Endoscopic removal of benign tumors of the large and small intestine
• Endoscopic augmentation of colon strictures
* Benign and malignant formations of the stomach and colon;
Atrophic gastritis with intestinal metaplasia;
• Barrett's Esophagus;
• Inflammatory bowel disease (ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease);
• Ischemic colitis;
• Strictures of the colon.