Gorbachev Nikita Alekseevich
Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University of the Ministry of health of the Russian Federation (Sechenov University). Specialty-medical business (diploma with honors). Year of graduation-2019;
Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University of the Ministry of health of the Russian Federation (Sechenov University). Specialty-neurology. Year of graduation-2021
Since 2021-post-graduate student of the Department of Nervous Diseases and neurosurgery of the Institute of Clinical Medicine of the first Moscow State Medical University named after I. M. Sechenov.
Participation in conferences:
Delegate from the first Moscow State Medical University. Sechenova at the XXVII European Student Conference at the Charite clinic (Berlin, 2016).
Participated in the competition of young scientists at the IX interdisciplinary international congress "Manage Pain" (Moscow, 2018), in the poster session at the VI all-Russian scientific and practical conference with international participation "Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurorehabilitation" (St. Petersburg, 2018), in the competition of young scientists of the XXV Russian scientific and practical conference with international participation "pain medicine-from understanding to action" (Kazan, 2019). He is the winner (I place) in the oral session of the All-Russian scientific and practical conference with international participation "medical spring" (Moscow, 2019) in the section "Neurology".
He has the gratitude of the vice-rector for research work of the first Sechenov Moscow State Medical University (2019). Speaker at the educational seminar " sleep and its disorders "(Moscow, 2021).
District general practitioner in GBUZ GP No. 6 dzm (November-December 2020);
Physician assistant at center for immune and targeted therapy LLC (February-June 2021)
Professional interests and practical skills:
- Movement disorders (Parkinson's disease, tremor, tics, Gentinton's chorea, dystonia, restless legs syndrome, etc.);
- Sleep disorders (sleep breathing disorders, obstructive sleep apnea syndrome, parasomnia, etc.);
- Cognitive impairment (mild, moderate cognitive impairment, dementia, Alzheimer's disease, frontotemporal dementia, etc.);
- Vascular diseases of the nervous system (disorders of cerebral circulation);
- Pain syndromes of different localization;
- Diseases of the peripheral nervous system (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, neuromuscular diseases, mononeuropathy, polyneuropathy, myopathy, etc.).
Participation in master classes:
He successfully graduated from the school of excellence "Medicine of pain" on the basis of the Department of Nervous Diseases and neurosurgery of the Medical Faculty of the first Sechenov Moscow State Medical University (2019).
He is a co-author of four publications (2017, 2018, 2019, 2021), indexed by the Scopus database.
Member of the youth section of the European Academy of Neurology, member of the European restless legs syndrome research group;
Speaks foreign languages: English (B2), German (B1).