Belyakova Natalia Vladimirovna
Position: cardiologist, functional diagnostics doctor
Education: graduated in 1990 Yaroslavl State Medical Academy, Faculty of Medicine, specialty "Medical business".
- Work experience in the specialty of cardiology - since 2000
- Work as an attending physician in the cardiology department at the RSC (vascular center), hospital duty to provide emergency care to patients.
- Since November 2020, MCSC has been a day-care cardiologist, a consultant physician, and a doctor of the Functional diagnostics department.
Specialization and advanced training courses:
- 01.02.20-19.03.20 - Cardiology, certification cycle, Medical Institute of Rehabilitation and Cosmetology named after Z.M., Nikiforova
- 07.10.19-07.11.19 - Functional diagnostics, certification cycle, ICPO (International Center for Vocational Education)
- 2017, IU FSBI, NMHC named after N. I. Pirogov" Ministry of Health of Russia, Therapy, Moscow
- 2015, NPC of Cardiology, cycle Cardiology, Moscow
- 2015, NPC of Cardiology, Functional Diagnostics cycle, Moscow
- 2010, Scientific and Practical Center of Interventional Cardiology, advanced training. certification cycle in cardiology.
- 2009, MMA named after Sechenov, Modern issues of rheumatology, Moscow
- 2005, RSMU, Clinical Cardiology, Moscow
- 2002, MAPO, Clinical Echocardiography, St. Petersburg
- 2001, Research Institute of Cardiology, Dynamic ECG, Holter monitoring, St. Petersburg
- 2000, MAPO, Clinical Cardiology (primary specialization), Specialist certificate, St. Petersburg
- 1999, MAPO, Gastroenterology (primary specialization). Specialist certificate. St. Petersburg
- 1997, YAGMA FPK, Diagnostics and therapy of emergency conditions in therapy, Yaroslavl
- 1993, YAGMA FPK, Issues of therapy. Yaroslavl
Doctor of the highest category