Kozlov Ilya Vladimirovich
- The faculty of training doctors for the Military Medical Faculty at the Tomsk State Medical University in 1996.
- Internship in "Surgery" of the Military Medical Academy named after S.M.Kirov, St. Petersburg in 1997.
- Primary specialization in "Otorhinolaryngology" at the Faculty of Postgraduate Education of the Military Medical Academy named after S.M.Kirov, St. Petersburg in 1998.
- Clinical residency at the Military Medical Academy named after S.M.Kirov in Medicine on "Otorhinolaryngology", 2001-2004.
- from June 1997 to December 2012 - served in medical institutions The Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation in various positions from the resident of the hospital platoon of the medical company of the medical battalion to the head of the otolaryngological department of the military hospital.
- From December 2012 to October 2015, Head of the Otorhinolaryngological Department of the State Medical Institution MCSC named after A.S. Loginov DZM.
- From October 2015 to March 2022 - otolaryngologist of the Department of High-tech Surgery and Surgical Endoscopy of the State Medical Institution MCSC named after A.S. Loginov DZM.
- from March 2022 - to the present - an otolaryngologist at the short-stay hospital of the State Medical Institution MCSC named after A.S. Loginov DZM.
- Otorhinolaryngology was confirmed in 2004, 2009, 2014.
- Laser surgery in otorhinolaryngology 2015.
- Functional endoscopic minimally invasive rhinosinusosurgery (FESS).
- Minimally invasive laser surgery ENT organs.
Scientific work:The topic of the candidate's dissertation on the topic "Treatment and diagnosis of chronic sinusitis in flight personnel of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation" has been approved.
Author of 25 scientific papers on otorhinolaryngology.
Membership in societies: Since 2004. He is a member of the All-Russian Society of Rhinologists and the Moscow Society of Otolaryngologists, actively participates in regular events of these organizations.