Us Irina Nikolaevna
- RNIMU named after N.I. Pirogov, specialty medical business
- Clinical residency of RUDN University in the specialty dermatovenerology, at the Department of Dermatovenerology and Cosmetology on the basis of MNPTSDK
- Retraining in the specialty of a cosmetologist at the Department of Dermatovenerology and Cosmetology
- Advanced training in dermatoscopy
- From 2018-2019, a general practitioner at the Doctor clinic is nearby
- From 2019-2021 dermatovenerologist in Latu clinics
- From 2022 to the present, a dermatovenerologist at the KDO MCSC named after A.S. Loginov
Specializes in the treatment of diseases:
Psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, skin mycoses and onychomycosis, contact dermatitis, xerosis, scleroderma, itching of the skin, CPL, acne, hair loss after COVID-19, seborrheic dermatitis, eczema, urticaria, pyoderma, Devergi's disease, herpes zoster, pemphigus.
Skills and abilities :
Dermatoscopy, knowledge of the skills of punch biopsy (skin flap sampling for biopsy), fingerprint sampling for acantholytic cells, sampling of material for the study of venereal diseases, skills in working with a radio wave knife (sugridron, fotek, Orion), skills in working with a Wood lamp.
- Annual participant of the International Forum of Dermatovenerologists and Cosmetologists – IFDC.
- The listener of clinical conferences of the Moscow scientific and practical center of dermatovenerology and cosmetology of the Department of Health of the city of Moscow, as well as the participant of various conferences and forums.