Alesenko Darya Valeryevna
- twothousandseventeen The first Moscow State Medical University named after. Sechenova (with honors) specialty "Medical business".
- 2017-2019 NMITS of Cardiology named after Myasnikova residency in the specialty "Functional diagnostics".
doctor of functional diagnostics since 2019
- From 2019 to 2021 - N. N. Burdenko Medical Center, Branch No. 1, functional diagnostics doctor of the Department of Functional Diagnostics.
- Since 2021, the State Medical Institution MCSC named after A.S. Loginov DZM, a doctor of functional diagnostics of the Department of functional diagnostics.
Specialization and advanced training courses:
- 2020 "Ultrasound angiology according to international standards";
- 2021 "Echocardiography of valvular heart disease"
- 2021 "Combined monitoring of ECG, blood pressure and respiration in the diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular diseases"
- 2022 "Cardiac rhythm and conduction disturbances"
- Electrocardiography (ECG);
- Daily ECG monitoring (Holter ECG);
- Daily monitoring of blood pressure (SMAD);
- Transthoracic echocardiography (Echo-KG);
- Duplex scanning of brachiocephalic vessels (UZDG BCA), including functional tests;
- Load tests (VEM, Treadmill);
- Duplex scanning of arteries and veins of the lower extremities (USDG);
- Spirography (FVD).