Kryvchikova Larisa Vladimirovna
- Saratov Military Medical Institute, specialty "Medical science".
- Internship in the specialty "internal diseases", District Military Clinical Hospital of Podolsk, Moscow region.
- Clinical residency in the specialty "Internal diseases", S. M. Kirov Military Medical Academy, St. Petersburg.
- Department of VAC, improvement in the specialty "Cardiology" of the Kirov State Medical University, St. Petersburg, SIUV of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation, GVKG named after N. N. Burdenko.
- Department of Cardiology, Moscow, Faculty of Postgraduate Education, Moscow State Medical University No. 23, Moscow.
- 2014. improvement in the specialty therapy of the MCSC.
- The highest category in cardiology. The first category of therapy.
- Member of the Russian Cardiological and Therapeutic Society.
General medical experience: 23 years old.
1992-1994. military doctor of the MPP 852 separate training automobile battalion of the Kovrov Tank Division of the Vladimir region.
1996-1997. doctor of the visiting team of the SMP of Gubkin, Belgorod region.
1997-1998. doctor of the OMedB of the Kovrov Tank Division of the Vladimir region.
1998-2000-Resident of the Department of Internal Medicine of the Department of Toxicological Resuscitation, S. M. Kirov Military Medical Academy, St. Petersburg.
2000-2001. resident of the Department of VAC of the Department of Therapy, S. M. Kirov Military Medical Academy, St. Petersburg.
2001-2008. Head of the Cardiology Department of the Chkalovsky Military Hospital of the Federal State University "1410 VG VVS", Moscow region.
2009-November 2016 doctor of cardiology of the cardiology department of the GBUZ MCSC DZM.
November 2016 - currently a general practitioner of the reception department of the Moscow State Medical Center named after A. S. Loginov.
Certificates: general practitioner, cardiologist, toxicologist, hygienist.
Scientific work: 10 scientific works, including 3 works of the VAK publishing houses.
Co-author of the book: "Modern approach to the study of the pathogenesis and treatment of cardiovascular diseases and the influence of factors of earth and space weather (chronobiology and chronomedicine in cardiology, gender features of therapy, pharmacoeconomical analysis)".
In 2015 - approval of the topic for the degree of Candidate of Medical Sciences, in April 2016 - defense of the candidate's thesis.
Since 2009. participation in international conferences: (Poland, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Germany), RUDN.
Skills: decoding of SMAD, HOLTER, VEM, removal and decoding of ECG, ECHO-KG, possession of methods of emergency caodioresuscitation.
Professional interests: study of the influence of earth and space weather factors on the course of arterial hypertension in elderly patients, chronomedicine, gender approach to the treatment of hypertension, CHD.
Clinical work: cardiological and therapeutic pathology in the decompensation stage. Ischemic heart disease: myocardial infarction, post-infarction cardiosclerosis, unstable and stable angina, conditions after coronary artery bypass grafting, stenting, hypertension, secondary arterial hypertension, various types of arrhythmias, myocarditis, pericarditis, cardiomyopathy, heart defects, PE, pulmonary hypertension, chronic heart failure, dyslipidemia.