Mirzoev Kamran Musayevich
1) 1999-2005 - Medical Faculty of the Moscow State Medical and Dental University, diploma with honors.
2) 2005-2007-clinical residency at the Department of Urology of the Moscow State Medical and Dental University, GKB No. 50 of Moscow.
Knowledge of languages: english
Doctor of the highest qualification category.
1) Since 2007, he has conducted outpatient practice in the multidisciplinary clinic "Medical Club". Since 2005, I have been an active member of the European Association of Urologists, the Russian Society of Urologists, and since 2006 - the Russian Society of Oncourologists. He has repeatedly participated in scientific conferences devoted to various problems of urology.
2) 2007. thematic improvement in andrology at the Department of Urology of the Moscow State Medical and Dental University.
3) In 2010, he was trained at the National Medical and Surgical Center, in Moscow, in the specialty "Ultrasound diagnostics".
4) in 2012, the second qualification category was awarded.
5) In 2014, he completed advanced training on the topic "Percutaneous surgery for urolithiasis" at the Department of Urology of the First Moscow State Medical University.
Diseases that I treat: kidney tumor/cyst, prostate adenocarcinoma (cancer) (including robotic radical prostatectomy), benign prostatic hyperplasia, bladder tumor, varicocele, hydrocele/spermatocele, urolithiasis, inflammatory diseases of the genitourinary organs, STIs.
Membership in societies: Member of the Russian Society of Urologists (ROE), the European Association of Urologists (EAU). Russian Society of Oncourologists (ROOU)
2018-Participation in the ESU / ESUI Hands-on Training Course in Prostate MRI reading for urologists at the time of the 33rd Annual EAU Congress, Copenhagen, Denmark.