Koshkin Mikhail Anatolyevich
- Graduated from the Russian State Medical University named after N. I. Pirogov (RSMU), specialty "Medical care" (2010).
- He graduated from the Central Research Institute of Gastroenterology (TSNIIG) with a degree in Surgery.
- He studied at the postgraduate school, at the MCSC He passed the general improvement course " Innovative surgery. Technique of laparoscopic operations", Department of Faculty Surgery No. 2, MGMSU (2012).
- Passed the general improvement course "Bariatric Surgery", Department of Faculty Surgery No. 2, MGMSU (2013).
doctor-surgeon of the Department of High-tech Surgery and Surgical Endoscopy, Moscow Clinical Research Center (since 2012).
Treatment of diseases:
Most operations are performed laparoscopically, including through single access.
- hernia of the esophageal orifice of the diaphragm,
- achalasia of the cardia,
- benign esophageal strictures,
- inguinal hernia,
- ventral hernia.
Obesity Surgery: morbid obesity.
Oncosurgery: Tumors of the esophagus and stomach.
Speaker at Russian and international conferences.
Co-author of 5 scientific publications.
Email address: email@example.com