Koltsova Ekaterina Nikolaevna
- 2011-graduated with honors from the Moscow State Medical and Dental University named after A. I. Evdokimov with a degree in Medical Science.
- 2011-2013-clinical residency in the specialty "Therapy" at the Department of Internal Diseases of the Moscow State Medical University named after A. I. Evdokimov.
- 2013-the course of primary retraining in the specialty "Cardiology" on the basis of the Federal State Budgetary Institution "Scientific Center of Cardiovascular Surgery named after A. N. Bakulev".
- RAMS 2014-primary retraining course in the specialty "Rheumatology" on the basis of the State Educational Institution "I. M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University" of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation.
- 2015-Head of the Therapeutic Department of the V. V. Veresaev State Clinical Hospital No. 81
- 2016-present-Head of the Organizational and Methodological Department of Rheumatology at the DMZ.
Scientific activity: Rheumatoid arthritis, genetically engineered biological drugs.
Participant and speaker at international congresses. Member of the Association of Rheumatologists of Russia Member of the Russian Scientific Medical Society of Therapists.