Ruchkina Irina Nikolaevna
- graduated with honors from the Moscow State Medical and Dental University named after A. I. Evdokimov in 1984.
- From 1986 to 1988. she studied in clinical residency at the Russian National Research Medical University named after N. I. Pirogov at the Department of Gastroenterology and Therapy.
- In 1996, he defended his PhD thesis on the topic: "Irritable bowel syndrome", and in 2005-his doctoral dissertation "The role of acute intestinal infections and microbiocenosis disorders in the etiology and pathogenesis of irritable bowel syndrome".
- Since 1988, she has worked at the Central Research Institute of Gastroenterology as a researcher.
- From 2005 to 2014, she was the head of the Department of Intestinal Pathology.
- Since 2014, he has been a leading researcher.
- Certificate in Therapy, certificate in Gastroenterology
- Academic degree: Doctor of Medical Sciences, gastroenterologist of the highest category.
- While working at the TSNIIG, she worked on the etiology and pathogenesis of irritable bowel syndrome, and studied the role of the intestinal microflora in the development of functional bowel diseases.
- Currently, he continues to engage in scientific work, in particular, the role of conditionally pathogenic microflora in the development of irritable bowel syndrome and the significance of the syndrome of excessive bacterial growth in the lumen of the small intestine in disorders of carbohydrate absorption (lactase deficiency) is studied in more depth.
- Since 2008. he is engaged in determining the indications for the appointment of biological therapy for severe ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease.
- Conducts consultations for outpatient patients with intestinal diseases.
- Regularly participates in the provision of advisory assistance in difficult diagnostic cases in other medical institutions in Moscow.
- I. N. Ruchkina is the author of more than 150 scientific papers in scientific medical journals and is a co-author of more than 5 methodological recommendations and 18 patents for the invention.
Participation in scientific conferences and congresses devoted to gastroenterology, in particular inflammatory bowel diseases, functional bowel diseases and microflora disorders in Russia and abroad.
Research interests, professional skills: improving the quality of diagnosis and treatment of patients with Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis, celiac disease, short bowel syndrome, irritable bowel syndrome, lactase deficiency, diverticular disease, functional diarrhea and constipation, Whipple's disease, disorders of intestinal microbiocenosis.
|#1-5 Прием (осмотр, консультация) врача-гастроэнтеролога, д.м.н. первичный||9400 руб|
|#1-6 Прием (осмотр, консультация) врача-гастроэнтеролога, д.м.н. повторный||7900 руб|