Dolgopyatov Igor Alexandrovich
- In 2014, he graduated from the Faculty of Pediatrics of the Russian National Research Medical University named after N. I. Pirogov, Moscow.
- 2014-2015-internship in the specialty "surgery" Russian National Research Medical University named after N. I. Pirogov, Moscow.
- 2016. Primary retraining in the specialty: "Coloproctology". Department of Coloproctology and Endoscopic Surgery, Institute of Professional Education, I. M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University, Moscow.
- 2016. Primary retraining in the specialty: "Oncology". GBUZ MKNTS DZM Moscow.
- September 2014-August 2015: intern of the surgical department No. 2, GBUZ GKB No. 36 DZM.
- September 2016 - present-Coloproctologist of the Moscow State Medical Center of the Moscow State Medical Center of the Russian Federation.
Treatment of diseases: Colon cancer, non-organ tumors of the retroperitoneal space and pelvic cavity, gastrointestinal stromal tumors (GIST), benign neoplasms of the colon, ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease, diverticular disease of the colon, megacolon, Hirschsprung's disease, external and internal intestinal fistulas, hemorrhoids, anal fissure, rectal prolapse, rectocele, epithelial coccygeal course, paraproctitis, organ-preserving surgical interventions for ulcerative colitis with the formation of a small intestinal reservoir, robotic nerve-saving operations for benign and malignant neoplasms of the rectum, closure with colostomy and ileostomy, etc.).
Activity: Current member of the Russian Society of Surgeons, Moscow Branch (ROH) Participation in scientific conferences and congresses on surgery, oncology, coloproctology, in Russia and abroad.
Scientific works and publications:
Author of 5 scientific papers. It is planned to defend a PhD thesis on the topic "\"Minimally invasive surgical treatment of the complicated course of inflammatory bowel diseases".
Certificates: surgeon, coloproctologist, oncologist.