Maxim Borisovich Zingerenko
Surgical treatment of malignant neoplasms of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system, laparoscopic and robotic surgery in urology.
1) 1992-1998-Medical Faculty, I. M. Sechenov MMA, Moscow.
2) 1998-2000-clinical residency in urology on the basis of GKB No. 60.
3) 2006-primary retraining in oncology at the Department of Oncology of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences, Blokhin Russian Research Center.
Specialization in diseases: kidney tumor (robotic / laparoscopic kidney resection, nephrectomy), prostate cancer (robotic radical prostatectomy), bladder cancer (robotic radical cystectomy, transurethral resection), benign prostatic hyperplasia, varicocele, hydrocele/spermatocele, urolithiasis, inflammatory diseases of the genitourinary organs.
Internships/Advanced training courses:
- 2013-Training on intensive study of robotic surgery in urology as a console surgeon - "Intensive surgeon Specific Robotic Training as a Console Surgeon", ORSI Academy, OLV Robotic Surgery Institute, Melle & OLV Hospital, Aalst, Belgium (Belgium).�2014-Advanced course of manual skills of laparoscopy in urology on "living" tissue, Training Center of Medical Practice "Praxi Medica", First Moscow State Medical University named after I. M. Sechenov, Moscow.
- 2014 - course on percutaneous surgery of urolithiasis First Moscow State Medical University named after I. M. Sechenov, Moscow.
- 2014-Laparoscopic Urology course at ERCAD (France) 2019 - Course "Robotic Radical Prostatectomy" - "Russian RARP COURSE", ORSI Academy, OLV Robotic Surgery Institute, Melle & OLV Hospital, Aalst, Belgium (Belgium).
The field of scientific interest is oncourological diseases, such as renal cell carcinoma, cancer of the upper and lower urinary tract, prostate cancer, bladder cancer, testicular cancer.
More than 400 transurethral resections of the prostate for prostate diseases, more than 200 percutaneous nephrolitholapaxy, contact lithotripsy for urolithiasis, more than 450 radical roboassisted prostatectomy using the Da Vinci robot, more than 150 roboassisted kidney resections using the Da Vinci robot, more than 50 roboassisted cystectomies with various methods of urine derivation using the Da Vinci robot. More than 150 laparoscopic kidney resections and laparoscopic nephrectomies for kidney cancer.��
Robot-assisted operations performed:
- Kidney resection
- Radical prostatectomy
- Advanced lymphadenectomy
- Radical nephrectomy
- Radical cystectomy
- Intracorporeal formation of the urinary reservoir during cystectomy
- Radical nephroreterectomy
- LMS Plastic Surgery
Doctor of Medical Sciences, Associate Professor, doctor of the highest qualification category.
- Member of the Board of the Russian Society of Urologists( ROE), the Russian Society of Oncourologists (ROE), the European Association of Urologists (EAU).
- Member of the Russian Society of Urologists( ROE), the Russian Society of Oncourologists (ROE), the European Association of Urologists (EAU).