Shishin Kirill Vyacheslavovich
Head of scientific department
09.1990-06.1996 I. M. Sechenov Moscow Medical Academy, 2nd Medical Faculty. Diploma in the specialty "medical science»
09.2013-present Head of the Department of Operative Endoscopy. MCSC
09.1998-09.2013 gradual growth from the position of junior researcher to Chief Researcher. Surgical Endoscopic Department of the Vishnevsky Institute of Surgery of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, Moscow
09.1996-09.1998 Resident of the Department of Surgical Endoscopy of the Vishnevsky Institute of Surgery of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, Moscow
Surgery (1998), confirmed in 2004, 2009 and 2014.
Endoscopy (2001), confirmed in 2008 and 2013. Radiology (2003).)
Dissertation for the degree of Candidate of Medical Sciences-2001. Features of venous hemodynamics in the basin of the inferior vena cava and prevention of thromboembolic complications during laparoscopic cholecystectomy
Dissertation for the degree of Doctor of Medical Sciences-2010. Laparoscopic diagnostics and surgical interventions in focal liver formations
Esophagus, stomach, and 12p.k.:
- Diagnostic and operative gastroscopy, colonoscopy, intestinoscopy
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease;
- Hernias of the esophageal orifice of the diaphragm;
- Barrett's esophagus;
- Cardiospasm and achalasia of the cardia (POEM, balloon dilation);
- Esophageal diverticula;
- Cicatricial and tumor strictures of the esophagus;
- Benign and malignant neoplasms of the esophagus and stomach (mucosal resection and submucosal dissection);
- Polyps of any localization (polypectomy, mucosal resection);
- Submucosal neoplasms of any localization (tunnel resection);
- Gastrointestinal stromal tumors (GIST).
Small and large intestine:
- Gastrointestinal bleeding of unclear localization;
- Tumors of the small and large intestine;
- Polyps and submucosal neoplasms of the small and large intestine.
Liver, bile ducts, and pancreas:
- Complicated forms of GI, choledocholithiasis;
- Chronic pancreatitis and its complications;
- Postnecrotic cysts of the pancreas;
- Cicatricial, post-traumatic strictures of the bile ducts;
- Mechanical jaundice;
- Tumor lesion of the bile ducts and pancreas (stenting).
More than 160 scientific publications, including
- 2 monographs
- 1 chapter in the monograph
- 35 articles in the journals "Surgery", "Annals of Surgical Hepatology", "Medical Imaging", "Clinical Endoscopy", "Annals of Surgery", "Surgical Endoscopy", etc.
Internships in foreign clinics:
2006-Internship in Laparoscopic Surgery at the University Hospital of Kanazawa, Japan.
2014-Internship in operative endoscopy at the Humanitas Clinic. Milan, Italy.
Membership in societies:
- European Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ESGE)
- Russian Society of Surgeons
- Russian Society of Endoscopic Surgeons
- Russian Endoscopic Society
- Society of Hepatological Surgeons of Russia and the CIS Countries