Yakovleva Lilia Pavlovna
Education and vocational training:
After studying at the Krasnoyarsk State Medical Academy (1977) and completing her specialization in otorhinolaryngology (1998), since 2000 she has been studying in a Clinical residency in Oncology at the Department of the Russian Academy of Sciences Postgraduate education at the Russian Cancer Research Center named after N. N. Blokhin of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences. On the basis of the same center in 2005, she completed a clinical postgraduate course in Oncology and in 2005 defended her PhD thesis on the topic: "Complex radiation diagnostics of locally advanced thyroid cancer", dedicated to the diagnosis and surgical treatment of thyroid tumors with spread to the mediastinum. In 2006, she successively completed additional specialization in maxillofacial and general surgery. Until 2017, she worked as a surgeon-oncologist and researcher at the Department of Tumors of the Upper Respiratory and Digestive Tracts of the N. N. Blokhin Russian Research Center of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences. Since 2017, she has headed the Surgical Department of Head and Neck Tumors of the State Medical Institution of the MCSC named after A. S. Loginov DZM. Candidate of Medical Sciences.
International internships/additional professional training:
- 2009. Internship at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center (New York, USA) in the Department of Head and Neck Tumors.
- two thousand twelve Internship in maxillofacial osteosynthesis "AOCMF Principal Course".
- two thousand thirteen Training at the International Reference and Development Center for Surgical Technology, supported by KARL STORZ on the Training Course "ENT-Surgery with Automatic Assistance Systems",
- 2013. (endoscopic surgery of the base of the skull), Leipzig.
- two thousand fourteen Training at the MAYO CLINIC, Phoenix, Arizona, "Transoral Surgery For Head and Neck Cancer" (transoral surgery for head and neck tumors). USA.Phoenix.
Membership in professional associations.
- Russian Association of Specialists in the Treatment of Head and Neck Tumors.
- Russian Society of Endocrine Surgeons.
- Research interests.
- His research interests primarily include aspects of complex and combined treatment of head and neck tumors, surgical aspects of treatment of both primary and recurrent tumor processes in the oropharyngeal region, larynx, and thyroid gland, as well as issues of reconstructive plastic surgery for head and neck tumors using both displaced and free autotransplants on microvascular anastomoses.
- He is the author of more than 80 scientific publications in Russian and foreign medical publications. Conducts teaching work for university students and doctors.
- All types of operations for tumors of the oral mucosa, oropharyngeal region, larynx, and skin, including simultaneous implementation of the reconstructive-plastic stage to restore the appearance of the patient and the function of the lost organ in extended-combined resections.
- Minimally invasive surgery of the head and neck, including the use of endoscopic techniques, CO2 laser, robotic surgical interventions.
- Microsurgical reconstruction, including bone defects of the lower and upper jaws.
- Operations on the thyroid gland, including extended-combined; all types of cervical lymphodissections, operations on the parotid salivary gland with the preservation of branches of the facial nerve; operations on the larynx, including endolaryngeal interventions, including tracheoesophageal bypass surgery.