Tonsillitis is an inflammatory process of an infectious nature, which is localized on the tonsils. Affected by the infection, the lacunae of the tonsils secrete purulent contents, resulting in"traffic jams". The main symptoms of chronic tonsillitis:
· Periodic and sometimes permanent subfebrile increase in body temperature (in the range from 37.1 to 37.5)
· With exacerbations of the disease sore throat when swallowing
· General decrease in physical tone
* Weakness, adynamia
* Dry throat
· Reduced exercise tolerance
* Bad breath from the mouth
* Sometimes interruptions in the heart area
· Periodically, joint pain may occur
Traditional methods of treating chronic tonsillitis include gargling, washing the lacunae of the tonsils with special antiseptic solutions, taking medications, vitamins, antibiotics, etc.
Treatment of chronic tonsillitis in the office of minimally invasive laser surgery of the MCSC allows you to:
achieve long-term remission (reducing the number of exacerbations);
increase local immunity;
quickly and painlessly remove purulent " plugs»;
reduce the duration of rehabilitation
complete or partial laser removal of tonsils.
If an operation is required, it is performed under local or general anesthesia. The very next day you will be able to return to your usual way of life. Operations are performed by an otolaryngologist-Ilya Kozlov, a doctor of the highest category, a laser surgeon, with 20 years of experience.