- The fibroids are not zlokacestvenno, at the same time, in 2% of cases there is a combination of fibroids and endometrial cancer, and in 3% - sarcoma (malignant tumor) of the uterus.
Fibroids are located more often in the thickness of the uterine wall, however, they can grow out (to the side of the abdominal cavity), and in the cavity of the uterus. In most cases, a combination of nodes of various types.
Most often, the symptoms are caused by some type of growth of fibroids.
Abundant, prolonged menstruation, acyclic bleeding, leading to the reduction of hemoglobin in the blood, weakness, fatigue, breach of disability – symptoms of submucosal growth of a node (growing in the uterus).
Nagging pain, heaviness in the lower abdomen, discomfort with a slight filling of the bladder, abdominal enlargement in the size of the signs of the nodes of considerable size, growing to the side of the abdominal cavity (subserous knots).
Intramural nodes (located in the wall of the uterus) small sizes (up to 3 cm) can not cause complaints.
- As their growth appear menstrual disorders, pain and other symptoms.
The main methods of diagnosis of uterine fibroids are:
- Hysteroscopy (endoscopic study of the uterine cavity)
Make the decision about the necessity of treatment and to choose the method you need only a doctor.
Supervision and treatment can not be standardized, should be carried out by an expert with extensive experience in outpatient and operative gynecology.
In MCSC are all types of surgerynecessary for uterine fibroids.
- The choice of treatment depends on the patient's age, reproductive plans, dimensions, quantity and type of growth nodes, the combination of uterine fibroids with other disorders of the uterus and appendages, the severity of clinical manifestations.
- intrauterine method of removing node (hysteroresectoscopy)
- laparoscopic removal (using three cuts of 5 mm, 10 mm)
- robot-assisted surgery (the surgeon operates the robot assistant)
- laparotomies operation (cut on fold) – very rarely, in exceptional cases,
To consult with experts MCSC of having the surgery and work together to find a suitable method of treatment of uterine fibroids You can pre-register for a consultation by phone call-center 8 (495) 304-30-39.