A sore throat can be a symptom of several diseases, such as: acute respiratory infections, acute respiratory infections, sore throats, tonsillitis, pharyngitis, flu, and the like. It is difficult to argue with the fact that even such diseases are dangerous for human health, especially with complications and even if you have always led a healthy lifestyle.
So, if you have a sore throat, then you are recommended:
- Limit the time spent outside or in a cold room.
- Organize bed rest
- Strengthen the immune system with vitamins! Oranges, tangerines, grapefruits, kiwis and other fruits are bought for patients to strengthen the immune system, which is the main defender of the body and fights viruses and infections.
- Monitor temperature changes. Regularly measure your body temperature, and if it passes the mark of 37.6, it is better to start knocking it down, for example, with citramone or paracetamol. If there are no pills nearby, then you can apply a cold compress on your forehead.
- Gargling helps well: infusions of sage, licorice, chamomile, etc. You can do various steam inhalations.
- From the tablets, you can also recommend drugs with an anesthetic (reduce sore throat)
- Rosehip tea or green tea with lemon, honey and raspberries is very useful. It is advisable to drink it several times a day.
- An excellent remedy for sore throat is garlic and onions. You need to eat as many of them as possible.
However, if all of these actions do not help you, and the general condition is unchanged or worsened, then you should contact an otolaryngologist.