The center of neuromuscular pathology was created in MCSCNews
In neurological department MCSC performs diagnosis and treatment of various diseases central nervous system (encephalopathy, consequences of strokes, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease, neurosis, etc.).
- Today we are pleased to announce that the MCSC has started its work Center of neuromuscular pathology (CNMP).
Now patients with complex diseases will also be able to receive high-tech medical care peripheral nervous system:
- Mononeuropathy, multiple mononeuropathy
- Polyneuropathy, plexopathy, neuralgic amyotrophy
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, motor neurone disease
- Spinal muscular atrophy
- Myopathy, myotonia
- Myasthenia gravis, Myasthenic Lambert-Eaton syndrome, etc.
Also on the basis of TSNMP all types are carried out electromyographic studies.
- If necessary, patients of the center can be hospitalized. Department of Neurology MCSC for further treatment.
Make an appointment for a consultation: +7 (495) 304-30-39.