May 28 - International Women's Health DayNews
May 28 is celebrated International Women's Health Day.
A huge number of infectious, inflammatory and hormonal problems women could avoid if they knew more about their health.
WHAT IS IMPORTANT FOR MAINTAINING WOMEN'S HEALTH?
The basic rules include:
- daily hygiene procedures;
- wearing underwear made of natural fabrics;
- proper use of personal hygiene products - regular change during menstruation, products without flavored fragrances, etc.
- Healthy lifestyle
Maintaining a healthy lifestyle helps to take care of and take care of your body. The basic principles include:
- balanced and rational nutrition;
- adequate fluid intake;
- physical activity;
- full sleep;
- giving up bad habits;
- formation of resistance to stress.
- Proper sexual behavior
Mandatory use of contraceptives to prevent unwanted pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections.
- Regular medical examination
The most important thing is to visit a gynecologist 1 time a year. During the visit, the doctor will clarify complaints, features of the menstrual cycle, conduct an examination and laboratory tests.
In the mammological center "Clinic of Women's Health" in 1-2 days you can undergo a complete diagnosis of the organs of the reproductive system.
Timely diagnosis allows you to make a diagnosis in time, take control of the situation and lead to a full recovery!
Detailed information about the CHECK-UP program in the #MCSC you can get:
- by phone +7 (495) 304-30-33, +7 (925) 728-96-43
- by e-mail email@example.com