Pelvic floor oncosurgeryBuilding 7, floor 6
The range of diseases and operations that the department deals with is extremely wide and diverse. The range of therapeutic activities ranges from plastic reconstructive operations in women with vaginal wall prolapse, surgical treatment of endometriosis, ovarian cysts, uterine fibroids to extensive surgical interventions for malignant tumors of the female genital organs, tumors of the abdominal cavity, retroperitoneal neoplasms.
Treatment of patients is carried out in accordance with international standards. In complex and ambiguous situations, an individual personalized approach is used, which allows you to choose the right treatment tactics as accurately as possible. In young patients, the advantage is given to organ-preserving operations in early gynecological cancer.
The department uses both minimally invasive interventions-laparoscopic and open laparotomic operations. This is one of the few departments in Russia where specialists who have the skills of robotic surgery in gynecology and oncogynecology work.
The department treats the following diseases.
Operations in gynecological pathology:
- Laparoscopic operations for uterine fibroids, endometriosis, ovarian cysts, Tubo-ovarian formations, infertility, gynecological diseases.
- Hysterectomy, sacrocolpopexy with prolapse and prolapse of the uterus
- Treatment of infiltrative endometriosis, myomectomy, metroplasty in uterine malformations
- Intrauterine endoscopic surgery-hysteroscopy
- Hysteroresectoscopy for endometrial hyperplasia and polyps, uterine fibroids, malformations, infertility
- Radio Wave Treatment of cervical diseases
- Reconstructive Plastic Surgery of the pelvic floor, including the use of mesh implants (with omission and prolapse of the genitals)
- Sling operations for stress urinary incontinence
- Organ-preserving endoscopic minimally invasive operations for uterine fibroids
- Surgical preparation for in vitro fertilization
- Endoscopic operations in oncogynecology
- Cervical cancer
- Cancer of the uterine body
- Sarcoma of the uterus, ovaries
- Ovarian cancer
- Cancer of the fallopian tubes
- Malignant non-epithelial ovarian tumors (germinogenic tumors, tumors of the stroma and genital cord, sarcomas, neuroendocrine tumors, etc.)
- Borderline ovarian tumors
- Relapses of malignant tumors of the female genital organs
- Metastases in the ovaries
- Vulvar cancer
- Trophoblastic tumors of the uterus
The Department of pelvic floor oncosurgery consists of qualified specialists of expert level in the field of abdominal surgery and pelvic surgery, conducting successful operations, even in the case of seemingly unresectable tumors. The staff of the department are highly professional doctors who continue the work of their outstanding teachers: academician M. I. Davydov, professors M. I. Nechushkin, I. A. Fanstein, V. V. Kuznetsov, V. P. Kozachenko.
Employees of the department were specialized in leading clinics of the country and the world. The staff of the Department actively participates in educational projects, takes part as lecturers in domestic and foreign congresses and symposiums, participates in the training of trainees, residents and graduate students.Work experience of employees - from 7 to 30 years, includes work in leading clinics of Russia (NMITS of oncology named after N. N. Blokhin, RSCRR of Radiology).
Valiev Ramiz Kamraddinovich
Head of department
Head of pelvic floor oncosurgery Department Education: 2006-graduated from the Medical Faculty of the Russian state medical university named after N. I. Pirogov with a degree in medical...
Ivanova Larisa Borisovna
Head of laboratory
Title: candidate of Medical Sciences. Work experience in the specialty of obstetrics and gynecology - more than 15 years. He has the technique of organ-preserving and radical operations on the...