Separation of tumors of the head and neck
Tumors of the head and neck - not the most common pathology.
- At the same time, these diseases concern not only issues aesthetics but also important functions the body.
In treatment of head and neck tumors MCSC provides comprehensive diagnosis and treatment benign and malignant tumors:
- glands of internal and external secretion
- mucous membranes of the oral cavity, oropharynx, larynx
- paranasal sinuses
- bones of the skeleton, skull, etc.
Main risk factors:
- alcohol abuse
- long-term exposure to chemicals
- chronic untreated diseases, etc.
Specialists of the Department own all modern methods minimally invasive surgery and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery head and neck.
Our doctors not only help to cure the disease, but also to return the patient to a full and active life.
Says the head of the Department, Ph. D. Lilia Pavlovna Yakovleva.