Chronic calculous pancreatitis. MCSC patient feedback
Today we are telling the story of our patient Andrei.
He is 54 years old. In 2016, he began to be disturbed:
- chest pain in the stomach area
- diarrhea up to 8 times a day
- strong weight loss from 98 to 65 kg
He was treated for almost a year, but the improvement came only for a short time, and the doctors could not make a diagnosis.
In 2017, friends advised him to contact the department of pathology of the pancreas and biliary tract MCSC.
- After a comprehensive examination, our specialists made an accurate diagnosis: chronic calculous pancreatitis. But in addition, he was found to have a tumor of the left adrenal gland.
- After a multidisciplinary consultation with the participation of gastroenterologists and surgeons, the patient underwent a major operation on the pancreas and adrenal gland, which lasted almost 9 hours.Today Andrey feels well, follows all the doctor's recommendations and annually undergoes a follow-up examination in our Center.