Yanova Tatyana Ivanovna
- Higher medical education in the specialty "doctor-biochemist" at the Faculty of Medicine and Biology of the second Medical Institute (RNIMU named after N. I. Pirogov);
- Primary accreditation at the Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University - " Doctor of clinical laboratory diagnostics";
- Residency in the Medical Genetics Research Center named after Academician N. P. Bochkov - "Doctor-geneticist".
- "Genetics of the XXI century";
- International Scientific and Practical Conference " NGS in Medical Genetics";
- Russian Congress of Laboratory Medicine;
- "Orphanica", etc.
Member of the Russian Society of Medical Geneticists.
Scope of professional skills
- Genetic factor of infertility and miscarriage (male and female factors);
- Medical and genetic support of pregnancy;
- Medical and genetic counseling (identification of a possible genetic cause of the pathology);
- Preventive examination (exome, genome, genetic examinations to identify risks in relation to their own health and the health of future children when planning childbearing);
- Preparation for planned surgery, etc.