Abramov Konstantin Olegovich
- In 2017, he graduated from the Peoples ' Friendship University of Russia, Faculty: Medical Science, specialty: medical doctor
- Residency in the specialty "pathological anatomy" of the Vishnevsky National Research Medical Center of surgery, 2017-2019
General medical experience: with 2019.
- October 2019-currently a pathologist, GBUZ MCSC named after A. S. Loginov dzm, Moscow.
- February 2020-2022-City Clinical Hospital No. 13 of the Department of health of the city of Moscow. Pathologist, external part-time physician.
- November 2021-January 2022-City Clinical Hospital named after E. O. Mukhin of the Department of health of the city of Moscow. Pathologist, external part-time physician.
Skills and abilities: conducting histological and immunohistochemical studies of biopsy and surgical material, including urgent intraoperative histological studies.
Main scientific and practical interests: Tumors of the gastrointestinal tract, pancreas, liver, pathology of the gastrointestinal tract, digital pathology.
Certificate: 0277241794026 from 02.09.2019