Ogarev Valery Vladimirovich
Центр персонализированной медицины
- Moscow State Medical and Dental University named after A.I. Evdokimov of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation (2009 – 2014). Specialty: psychologist, clinical psychologist, teacher of psychology (diploma with honors)
- Postgraduate study in the specialty "Rehabilitation medicine, sports medicine, physical therapy, balneology and Physiotherapy" at the Department of Psychological Counseling, Psychocorrection and Psychotherapy (2014-2017);
- The topic of the dissertation research is "The internal picture of the disease and motivation for the treatment of patients with chronic viral hepatitis C." Awarded the degree of Candidate of Psychological Sciences (order of December 8, 2017).
- Advanced training in the program "Pedagogical conflictology and pedagogical dimensions of the educational process at the higher medical school" (2018).
- Advanced training in the program "Modern information technologies in the electronic information educational environment" (2019).
- Advanced training in the program "Conflictology in medicine: the formation of patient orientation in a doctor based on psychotherapeutic approaches" (2021)
- Advanced training in the program "Child and adolescent Addictology" (2021)
- Training as a leader of Balint groups (Balint group as an effective tool for the prevention of psycho-emotional burnout among specialists in helping professions) (2019-2020). Certificate of the head of the Balint groups of the Balint Society in Moscow RBGr-43 dated 06/21/2020;
- Training of the program on individual scheme-therapy of the international level "Scheme-therapy in clinical practice" (2021).
- Since 2017, senior lecturer at the Department of Clinical Psychology of the Moscow State Medical University named after A.I. Evdokimov.
- Since 2021, a medical psychologist at the Center for Personalized Medicine of the MCSC named after A.S. Loginov.
- Since 2021 he has been a psychotherapist at the Moscow Institute of Scheme Therapy.
Specializes in working with:
- people suffering from somatic and psychosomatic illness;
- difficulties in interpersonal relationships, self-esteem problems;
- Cluster C personality disorders (obsessive-compulsive, avoidant and dependent personality disorder);
- anxiety and depressive states.
- 14 publications in scientific collections and journals, including 5 articles in journals recommended by the list of the Higher Attestation Commission of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation.
|#1-220 Психологическая консультация, первичная||3700 руб|
|#1-230 Психологическая консультация, повторная||2600 руб|