Vagapova Eliza Idrisovna
Education:In 2015 she graduated from the Chechen State University Medical Institute in Grozny.
- Faculty: Medical science, Specialty: Doctor
- Residency in the specialty "Pathological Anatomy", Department of Pathological Anatomy of the N.N. Blokhin National Research Medical Center of Oncology of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, 2015-2017.
Professional development:2019 - "Immunohistochemical diagnosis of breast tumors" in the FSBEI DPO RMANPO of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation
- Moscow – 72 hours.
General medical experience: since 2017
Work experience:2022 – present.
- time – pathologist, GBUZ MCSC named after A.S.Loginov DZM, Moscow.
- 2021-2022 – pathologist, Oncology Center "AiMed", Grozny
- 2017-2021 – pathologist, GBU "Republican Oncological Dispensary", Grozny
Scientific work:Co-author of the scientific publication "Strong founder effect for BRCA1 c.3629_3630delAG pathogenic variant in Chechen patients with breast or ovarian cancer" in the foreign press (CANCER MEDICINE)
She made a poster presentation at the All-Russian conference, took part in trainings and master classes as a listener.
Social activities:Russian Society of Oncopathologists – membership since 2018.
Main scientific and practical interests: Breast tumors, tumors of the female reproductive system, tumors of the head and neck.