Myagcheva Marina Anatolyevna
Education:In 2016 she graduated from the Nizhny Novgorod State Medical Academy Faculty of Medicine, Specialty: Doctor
- Internship in the specialty "Pathological Anatomy", Nizhny Novgorod State Medical Academy, 2016-2017.
Professional development:2017 - "Modern achievements in oncopathomorphology of breast cancer and tumors of the gastrointestinal tract" St. Petersburg, Federal State Budgetary Institution "National Medical Research Center of Oncology named after N.N. Petrov" Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, 18 hours
- 2018 - "Immunohistochemical diagnostics of Neuroendocrine tumors", Department of General Pathology, Kazan State Medical University, Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation
- twothousandnineteen - "Diagnostics of ALK and ROS 1 gene translocations in non-small cell lung cancer" on the basis of GBUZ "MGOB No. 62 of the Moscow City Health Department"
- 2019 - Master class "Biomarkers in immuno-oncology: PD-L1 testing" on the basis of GBUZ "MGOB No. 62 of the Department of Health of the City of Moscow"
- 2019 - Master class "Biomarkers in immuno-oncology: determination of microsatellite instability in tumors" on the basis of GBUZ "MGOB No. 62 of the Department of Health of the City of Moscow"
- 2021 - "Pathomorphological diagnostics of oncohematological diseases in children" of the Federal State Budgetary Institution "NMITS DGOI named after Dmitry Rogachev", 72 hours
General medical experience: since 2017
Work experience:2022 – present.
- time – pathologist, gbuz MCSC named after a.s.loginov dzm, moscow.
- 2021-2022 – Pathologist of LLC "Centralized laboratory "AVK-Med" Nizhny Novgorod
- 2020-2022 - Pathologist of the Nizhny Novgorod Regional Children's Clinical Hospital, Nizhny Novgorod
- 2017 — 2020 GBUZ NO "Nizhny Novgorod Regional Clinical Oncology dispensary" Nizhny Novgorod
Publications:Anna Orlova, Ksenia Pavlova, Aleksey Kurnikov, Anna Maslennikova, Marina Myagcheva, Evgeniy Zakharov, Dmitry Skamnitskiy, Valeria Perekatova, Alexander Khilov, Andrey ovalchuk, Alexander Moiseev, Ilya Turchin, Daniel Razansky, Pavel Subochev,
Noninvasive optoacoustic microangiography reveals dose and size dependency of radiation-induced deep tumor - vasculature remodeling,
Neoplasia, Volume 26, 2022, 100778, ISSN 1476-5586, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.neo.2022.100778.
- M.A. Myagcheva, E.A. Zakharov, D.V. Stolpovskaya, O.E. Ilyinskaya.
Features of pathomorphological diagnosis of early cancer of the gastrointestinal tract. Oncopathology 2021;4(1-2):32-41
Social activities:European Society of Pathologists (ESP) - membership since 2017
- Russian Society of Oncopathologists – membership since 2017
- Russian Society of Clinical Oncology - membership since 2018
- Association of Oncologists of Russia – membership since 2018
Main scientific and practical interests: lung tumors, early cancer of the gastrointestinal tract, soft tissue tumors, chronic endometritis, endometrial receptivity.