Mental health is a certain level of quality of life, when a person is free to realize his potential, resist stress, build satisfactory relationships with other people around the world.
Work in the field of mental health occupies a wide range: from sessions with a psychotherapist or psychologist to medical treatment of certain conditions.
Directions of our work:
1. Psychiatry (the clinical level of certain disorders and the selection of drug therapy)
What disorders do we work with:
- affective disorders (depression, bipolar affective disorder)
- anxiety and stress related disorders
- psychosomatic disorders
- eating disorders
- personality disorders
2. Psychotherapy - non-drug treatment (work to improve the quality of life, relationships, understanding oneself, achieving greater efficiency in work, combating stress and much more).
Including such a direction of psychotherapy as art therapy - when we move from the familiar format of the doctor-patient dialogue into the space of alternative forms of expressing our condition - with the help of a drawing, sculpture, creation of art objects. Which in some cases facilitates communication and work with difficult emotional experiences.
3. Oncopsychology - the direction of psychological work in the field of cancer.
We know that the attitude to the diagnosis of “oncology” is different from other diseases. There are also a number of features of working with this particular state, which served as the reason for the formation of a separate direction.
- accompanying the patient at any stage of treatment - examination, diagnosis, treatment, rehabilitation
- support for relatives and friends
4. Working with dependencies
We work with chemical and non-chemical dependencies or addictions in the format:
- advisory assistance in the presence of a "second" diagnosis (depression, anxiety disorder, personality disorders)
- psychotherapeutic assistance in the format of rehabilitation and support
Timely contacting specialists allows you to assess the condition on time and choose the best option for help!