surgery at MCSC. Short-stay hospitalNews
a short–stay hospital (upc) is a surgical department of the MCSC, in which the patient receives medical care within one day. Specialists of the department carry out comprehensive diagnostics and treatment in the following profiles:
surgery (hernias of the anterior abdominal wall, cholelithiasis, polyps of the gastrointestinal tract, benign formations of the breast, skin and subcutaneous tissue)
- oncology (skin and soft tissue formations, biopsies of liver, pancreas, lymph node biopsies)
Reception is conducted:Koshkin Mikhail Anatolyevich, Surgeon, Ph.D., Head of the short-stay hospital
- Ivashchenko Victoria Alexandrovna, surgeon
- Kozlov Ilya Vladimirovich, otorhinolaryngologist, surgeon
- Loginova Ekaterina Alexandrovna, obstetrician-gynecologist, surgeon
- Ivanov Alexander Grigorievich, urologist
- Mikheeva Olga Yurievna, oncologist, surgeon
The department is equipped with modern high-tech equipment that allows performing low-traumatic operations for rapid recovery.
How does this happen?At the first call, the UPC surgeon will conduct an examination and prescribe the necessary examination to determine the method of surgery and the possibility of its implementation in UPC conditions.
After evaluating the data, the patient is admitted to the hospital to prepare and perform surgical treatment.
After the operation, doctors perform instrumental/laboratory monitoring and assess the patient's condition.
Upon discharge, the patient receives:medical report
- a memo containing recommendations on diet and treatment of postoperative wounds
- instructions in case of an emergency
- contact phone numbers of doctors
It is also possible to come to our Center for consultation and bandages.
Thus, hospitalization, surgery and discharge take place in just 1 day!until december 31, 2023, patients from the following regions of the russian federation can receive MCSC advice without referral from the polyclinic (form 057/u-04):
- Nizhny Novgorod region
- Kaluga region
- Belgorod region
- Saratov region
- Penza region
- Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Okrug
You can register by phone: +7 (495) 304-30-39.
We are always happy to help you!