MCSC experts at the Russian Cancer CongressNews
These days, one of the most significant events in oncology is taking place in Moscow – the XXVI Russian Cancer Congress.
The opening ceremony of the congress was attended by the Chairman of the Moscow Oncological Society, Director of the MCSC named after A.S. Loginov Igor Evgenievich Khatkov. He made a welcoming speech and presented well-deserved awards to the winners of the young scientists competition.The Moscow Oncological Society, together with the Association of Oncologists of Russia and the Russian Society of Clinical Oncology, chaired by Igor Evgenievich Khatkov, held a joint session "Ways to develop oncological care: a multidisciplinary clinic and a specialized oncology center." The event was attended by leading experts in the field of oncology.
All participants were able to learn:
- about the peculiarities of oncological care in a modern multidisciplinary clinic;
- about innovations in the treatment of patients with cancer;
- and much more…
Specialists of MCSC named after A.S. Loginov take part in the business program of the congress:
- Zhukova Lyudmila Grigorievna, Member-Cor. of the Russian Academy of Sciences, interactive game "Making complex clinical decisions in oncology", reports "Immunotherapy of breast cancer is already standard?", "Breast cancer with brain metastases: when is systemic treatment effective?", "Doubt: a reference to international data", "What to pay attention to when managing a patient receiving an Enherta", "Breast cancer", "History of confidence and new discoveries or when safety is a link of effectiveness", "The place of pegylated liposomal doxorubicin in clinical recommendations. Review of international and Russian recommendations";
- Kirill V. Shishin, MD, report "Standards of endoscopic removal of early esophageal and gastric cancer";
- Kochergin Vladimir Gavrilovich, Ph.D., report "Sepsis, septic shock. Comparative analysis of the clinical picture in oncological and non-oncological patients. Therapeutic approaches";
- Arif Kerimovich Allahverdiev, MD, master class "Obtaining primary verification and assessment of the morphological status of the left mediastinum: Ebus/eus/mediastinoscopy + transthoracic biopsy?";
- Yakovleva Lilia Pavlovna, Ph.D., report "Precancerous and early cancer of the oral mucosa";
- Teleznikova Inessa Mikhailovna, M.Sc., lecture "Prognostic and predictive significance of the ki67 marker in breast cancer";
- Danishevich Anastasia Mikhailovna, report "Results of the project on genome-wide sequencing of patients with malignant neoplasms in Moscow";
- Grechukhina Katerina Sergeevna, report "Experience in the use of alpelisib. Patient's history";
- Darya Filonenko, Ph.D., report "Systemic therapy of pretreated patients with GISO".
In addition, within the framework of the congress, the head of the Department of high-tech surgery and surgical endoscopy of the MCSC, Professor Roman Evgenievich Izrailov conducted a master class on "live" surgery - during a live broadcast from the operating room of the MCSC named after A.S. Loginov, he performed laparoscopic gastrectomy to a patient who was diagnosed with stomach cancer.